Varomorus Aerator will aerate and loosen the soil in your lawn. Aeration reduces soil compaction, oxidizes it, and allows the roots to uptake the appropriate water and nutrients and grow as vigorously as possible. The soil is perforated with small holes to allow air, water, and other useful materials to reach deeper.
Ergonomic Lawn Aeration Tool.
Varomorus Plug Aerator is a gardening hand tool. It features a T-handle to aid grip, control, and stance while aerating. The tool is 35" long which makes it easy to work and saves your back.
Sharp tips provide smooth inserting.
A sturdy 5" wide footbar provides stability while aerating and helps to regulate the required level of pressure.
Provides a source of top dressing.
The aerator leaves holes in the soil making it less dense and compacted. It adds a layer of topdressing to your lawn surface thus providing a reach source of useful material for your lawn.
Why the lawn aeration is so important?
- Reduces your dependency on water.
- Adds a layer of top-dressing to your lawn.
- Makes the soil less dense and compacted.
- Makes your grass more resistant to drought.
- Makes the soil more permeable, improves drainage
- Improves oxygen flow to the roots and stimulates healthy growth.
- Helps to create a thicker turf. Reduces the accumulation of straws.
This product is made on high-quality equipment using durable 304 stainless steel, it will never rust.
- Comfortable T-handle
- Fully rustproof - will serve for decades.
- Four solid conic spikes produce perfect holes in the soil for the proper aeration.