Start your leveling or reseeding project with the ultimate Varomorus Lawn Rake.
This tool will help you to get a smooth, even lawn, without bumps or depressions.
With the Varomorus leveling tool, you can create your ideal outdoor space and enjoy your active and relaxing time there.
Using this leveling rake really saves time and makes a huge difference to the quality of your lawn.
- Plate size: 18"x10".
- Total weight: 10 lbs.
- Handle length: 54 inches.
- Stainless steel construction.
How to use the Varomorus Lawn Leveling Rake?
Make an imperfect lawn fabulous.
• Determine the uneven area and low spots on the lawn.
• Put a layer of topsoil on each low spot.
• Take the leveling rake and start to Push and Pull.
• It will spread and work the topsoil into the grass.
• Let the topsoil find its way into the lower parts.
• Spread the rest of the soil mixture in a thin layer to even out the entire lawn.
• Do not completely cover the grass blades. Grass needs sunlight to grow.
- Get a super smooth field.
- Fill in the holes and low spots.
- Renovate your lawn turf easily.
- Provide a smoother surface while seeding new grass.
- Solve problems of unevenness or depressions on the lawn.
- Evenly distribute leveling materials (topsoil, sand) on the area.
- Remove stones and debris and break up small clumps while leveling.